WELCOME TO MY SITE
Check out some of my articles and stories below.
To see some of my photos click my gallery.
To see what I’m up to now, check out my blog(s).
Thanks for visiting. I’d love to hear from you.
Email Sharon at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of my columns and articles:
- Amazing Brace … from Macleans Magazine
- Woody Harrelson: “I’m kind of bizarre.”
- Johnny Cochrane: I’m not going, I’m eating my ribs
- Luke’s Fathers Day: … from the New York Times
- Michael Ondaatje: My lesson on Hemingway
- Bill Wyman: The one who let the Stones roll on
- Helen Gurley Brown: Never tell him how many men you’ve slept with
- David Steinberg … in an elevator
- William Hoover, III: An alternative to the Hamptons
- Ronnie Hawkins: Still Rompin’
- Delta Burke: “I drove up … with a gun beside me”
- Billy Ray Cyrus: Now he ‘heals’ achy breaky hearts
- Bobby Vee: Mentioning Eminem may be a mistake
- David Foster: “I just lost 20 pounds and …”
- David Bach: “You don’t know what it’s like to lose money”
- Suzanne Somers : “I don’t want you two to sit together”
- Sharon Gless : Cagney’s career takes a queer turn
- Sid Luft: “This Judy thing is everywhere”
- Kris Kristofferson: “I like things that are familiar.”
- Jann Arden: The Good Daughter
- Ivana Trump: “Don’t get mad, dahlink, get a younger man”
- Margaret Atwood: The great ones are always unflappable
- Lou Gossett Jr.: “I’m lonesome, but I’m not lonely”